Show HN: Im an introvert made an app to maintain relationships added more AI https://ift.tt/r0KGwD2

Show HN: Im an introvert made an app to maintain relationships added more AI https://ift.tt/r0KGwD2

Show HN: I’m an introvert, made an app to maintain relationships, added more AI Hello again fellow hackers. I created this app and I expect it can help others like me, those with ADHD and those who simply want to be better at reaching out to friends and family and related. In the first post I made that got traction — https://ift.tt/StZR5uv — I received a lot of commentary. I hope there will be related commentary this time around, particularly with the new AI functionality, but, so long as the app is used with genuine intention, I truly feel the result is a net positive and this is consistently reflected in the feedback I receive from actual users of the app. So, why am I posting again? Because better AI is becoming more available/democratized and I’ve updated the app to support contextually-aware AI-based message generation. This has allowed staying in touch to become even more friction-free. I define the app as a smart communications assistant/tool for text messages, calls and email that helps making staying in touch as effortless as it can be. How is this app different from other personal CRM, automation and messaging tools? Well, the app is super simple to use and combines some functionality from all these areas. Unlike most personal CRM apps that are unable to make contact decisions based on recently received texts and calls, device automation apps that lack a CRM focus, and messaging tools that cannot provide AI-generated and contextually-aware messages for your current conversations, CommuniqAI intelligently integrates these three aspects. It cleverly keeps you connected with the people who matter most, with minimal interruption and distraction. In contrast to other related apps, manually logging or copying previous communications is unnecessary and notifications display your actual conversation histories, so you can quickly recall what you last touched upon. By default, the app will not take any action and largely act as a helpful reminder, and I recommend this type of use. When I originally submitted to HN the app was still in beta, but this is no longer the case. Also, there are no ads, logins or subscriptions. I’d love some more feedback; I feel the use of AI in “all the things” will become pervasive. https://ift.tt/MHwmDVL June 24, 2023 at 09:33PM

0 Comments: