Show HN: MyYogaFlow – Online Yoga Instructor https://ift.tt/1tNGmpX

Show HN: MyYogaFlow – Online Yoga Instructor https://ift.tt/1tNGmpX

Show HN: MyYogaFlow – Online Yoga Instructor Hi fellow hackers :) I am an indie hacker based in Switzerland who has been tinkering around with many side projects. Most of the things I developed were for myself or just to get familiar with a specific technology or piece of software. I never really deployed anything so far. Not too long ago, my SO and me bought a deck of cards with different yoga poses on them. Since we both work from our office chairs more than 8 hours a day, we wanted to do something for our body and this is where the yoga idea originated from. After the first 10 minutes of reading through the leaflet and another 30 minutes of choosing the poses and putting them in a somewhat meaningful order, we finally started with our own yoga session. It was clear to me: this is not something my SO wants to do every day. Doing the same order of poses every day wasn't an appealing alternative either. Away with the cards and on the lookout for an alternative again. Hence I started developing an application for us, that automatically generates a yoga session. It shows the poses one by one and guides you through the session. Each session is unique, which makes it more interesting over the days. The app even lets you create your custom flow that you select or it chooses among poses that fit your experience level just right. I have recently launched this application and made it publicly available. It is working (in most of the cases) and we are pretty happy about how it turned out. We used it many times in our lunch breaks or after a stressful day to calm down. I would be more than happy to get some feedback on it and some pointers on what to improve or focus on next. https://ift.tt/rEJhwsi December 10, 2023 at 08:32PM

0 Comments: