Show HN: Preserve your families legacy for CENTURIES https://ift.tt/Z8MLmey

Show HN: Preserve your families legacy for CENTURIES https://ift.tt/Z8MLmey

Show HN: Preserve your families legacy for CENTURIES Hey everyone, creator of clann.app here. I will try to keep this short but at the end of the day you will be forgotten one day. I know this feels sad and it really is. I mean ask yourself who your great-grandfather is, you don't know! Heck, we don't even know how they lived their life. Now their generation had very little access to computers let alone the internet. The problem isn't about the future knowing who you are but them understanding how your generation lived their life. Further we often tend to forget about our extended family. I am from India and after every single exam someone from my extended family who I met ONCE in my life would ask me my results. I would rarely know how they are related to me. This is a problem. Further dinner table discussions about how people are related to me are always a pain. Why? Sometimes even my parents don't know! The Solution? What if you could get your entire family into the digital world, Yes, it is possible! Upload images (feature name: memories) of your family today so that your future generations would truly appreciate how much their lives have improved. Clann is built for intergenerational use and has a robust invites system (feature name: groups, invites) so that you only allow your extended family members to see a certain family. If you have any queries you can contact me on @PottiVarun. Think of Clann as Figma for families. Get your entire family on there, Invite other families (relatives) and link each family by how they are related. Everything is in a clean flow char based UI. The link is https://clann.app . You and I need to be remembered for the coming centuries. We need to leave a mark on this world. Lets leave a small digital footprint so that the future understands and appreciates their world! Goodbye! https://clann.app August 30, 2023 at 04:59PM

0 Comments: